Your skin will look and stay silky for weeks at a time.
Prepare for appointment
- Do not shave or exfoliate the day of treatment
- Schedule waxing appointments 5-7 days prior to active chemical exfoliate or microdermabrasian – 14 prior for sensitive skin.
- Avoid sensitizing products with artificial fragrances, harsh preservatives and dyes.
- Must not be on accutane, retina-a, etc…
- If you have history of immune dysfunction, resistant bacterial infections or extreme ingrown hair, please get a pproval from your medical professional prior to appointment.
- Please arrive freshly showered for all waxing appointments.
- Avoid sunlight – light exposure without sunscreen will result in undesirable pigmentation…freckles and patches
- Be gentle on your skin. Do not use exfoliating products or acne treatments or alpha hydroxy acid products for 5-7 days. Focus on moisture and barrier protection, with items like barrier reuire, vaseline or destine ointment.
- Do not re-wax over treated area for 5-7 days, or 14 days for sensitive skin.
- Avoid products with artificial fragrance and dyes.
- Gentle exfoliate with white washcloth or aha cleanser to prevent ingrown hair between waxing sessions.
If you have any questions or concerns about anyting whatsoever please feel free to call me so I can assist you.
Half arm – $20
Full back or chest – $30
Half back – $20
Lip or chin – $10
Brow clean up – $10
Nose – $10
Hands – $10
Under Arm – $15
Full leg – $45
Half leg – $30